- I’m Machine learning scientist at Amazon science. I am part of performace advertising core engine team at Amazon Bangalore, India.
I was graduate student at IIT Madras pursuing MS by research in Computer Science (Thesis submitted). I worked with Prof. Balaraman Ravindran and Prof. Sriraam Natarajan in the intersection of Reinforcement Learning and Statistical Relational Learning.
My interests lie in the general area of machine learning, particularly in reinforcement learning and deep learning, as well as applying the concepts to solve real world problems in Personalization, Finance, Healthcare, Automation and Human Capital Management.
I hold Bachelor’s Degree in Information and Communication Technology from School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad, India, where I was advised by Prof.Ratnik Gandhi and Prof.Sanjay Chaudhary.
- I was a research & development intern at ezdi India in the field of machine learning. I was part of undergraduate deep learning research group at Ahmedabad University.
- May 31, 2021 Joined Amazon Science as Machine Learning Scientist.
- February 9, 2021 Presented the work “Relational Boosted Bandits”(accepted at AAAI’21) at 9th RBCDSAI workshop on Recent Progress in Data Science and AI. You can find the recorded talk HERE
- February 6, 2021 Invited as guest speaker to present “Hands-on Machine Learning” at Programming Club, Ahmedabad University
February 6, 2021 Invited as guest speaker to present “Introduction to Clustering” at VIT Mathematical Chapter
- December 2,2020 The work “Relational Boosted Bandits” was accepted as full paper at AAAI 2021.Pre-print
August 22, 2020 The workshop paper “Relational Contextual Bandits” was accepted at 2020 REVEAL: Bandit and Reinforcement Learning from User Interactions, ACM Recommender Systems
August 5, 2020 Selected for Google AI Summer School, hosted by Google Research India. I’m one of the 150 recipients among thousand of applications. The summer school was held from 20 august to 22 august 2020.
July 27, 2020 Invited as guest speaker to present “Introduction to Deep Reinforcement Learning and applications” at Clique community: A project based community for women in STEM
November 20 - December 5, 2019 Lab Instructor and tutor, Reinforcement Learning Crash Course Workshop for DRDO scientists at IITM Research Park.
January 7, 2019 The paper “A Service-Oriented Human Capital Management Recommendation Platform” was accepted at 2019 Annual IEEE International System Conference(SysCon)
August 5, 2018 The paper “Correlated data generation using GAN and its Application for Skill recommendation” was accepted at DSHCM (colocated with ECML PKDD’18)
- July 9, 2018 Joined MS by research program in Computer Science Department at IIT Madras, advised by Prof. Balaraman Ravindran.